- Floatation therapy is the practice of lying back effortlessly in one of our world-leading isopod floatation tanks and drifting into a blissful, deep, meditative state that rejuvenates and revives your mind and body.
- The floatation experience is delivered through a super-saturated Epsom-salt solution, 25cm deep and containing 525kg of magnesium-rich Epsom-salts.
- The solution is heated to skin temperature (35.5°C) and the environment in the tank is controlled so that the air is also skin temperature. Once you are settled, it is impossible to tell which parts of your body are in the water and which are not.
- This creates an environment similar to that of the Dead Sea but without the sensation of temperature or movement, which lets you float effortlessly on the surface of the water, enjoying a feeling of total freedom & weightlessness!
- Our Isopod tanks are the best on earth, specifically designed to block out all external distractions including sight, sound, tactile sensations and gravity. This environment brings long-lasting and transformational experiences.
- Floating has become increasingly popular, as more people have learnt about floatation therapy’s remarkable benefits.
- Your first float might feel like magic, however floatation therapy is the result of thirty years of mainstream scientific research in human performance and wellness.
- Best of all, the effects of floatation are cumulative – the more often you float, the better it is for your health, happiness and performance.